2. We remember beginnings. We experience middles — (some delights, some difficulties).
3. We don’t know what continuance will look like.
4. We just step, and step; we flow, and flow.
5. How do we continue when we don’t know, can’t know, where it goes?
6. Look! (At branches of brook flowing by, going their way.)
7. Our task — to let it go! To trust continuance, to
8. Trust the mountain, the bridges, the fallen tree, and
9. Trust ourselves as we go on with presence: boundaries of edges provided by earth’s natural sluice.
10. Helping us go on, trusting, continuance.
(wfh/24may18, Parting Ways Ceremony,)
We stood with them as they moved toward silence.